Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Update :)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee !! This is the first ever book that I have won and I am so excited about it.I even clicked a picture of this as a remembrance.I won it from Donna's blog, and I thank her to give me a chance of reading it.
I'm from India.Only the books that have a very high demand('Twilight Series, Hunger games etc')are available here.Otherwise, you either order it or keep filling contests like me.
So anyway, as I was about to begin reading this one, my sister took it away from me saying she wants to read it first !! Me being the younger one had to obediently accept her decision and with a heart ache I simply gave her to read it.. !!
*
*
*
:(
:(
*
*
*
Oh, common, me not too obedient you see!! Its just that she is getting married by this month end, and wanted to read this book before she goes !
So now I am left with the other books.I am already done with the "Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins" and will write a review soon.But one thing I would say now, I LOVED IT !!
I guess now I should go ahead with Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill.Haven't read any reviews of this particular book, as I am scared of reading spoilers ! Just know that's its been loved by all ! I hope it gives me goose bumps, what say you guys ? have you read this one ? Did it scare you much that you tucked yourself in a blanket while you were reading ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Kirk said...

I remember winning my first book. It was so fun! Congrats and hope it's wonderful!

November 16, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger IceJewel said...

Thanks.Yes, I would soon read it and post a review here.

November 18, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home