Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello everyone :)





This is my first post here. Just don’t know what to write. I am not good at expressing myself, be it verbally or just penning it down.
Having an entire blog for myself, it’s definitely a wonderful feeling... :)

I decided to have a blog here, as I will be able to use the templates which I want, and that’s the best part..!! I find the default templates given here very boring. So I searched on Google and found out wonderful templates which I am planning to change every month or so.

Now with the name of my blog...!! Gosh..It was difficult for me to find a nice name for it. So people just don’t ask me why I have named my blog as "IceJewel” .I know it doesn't make any sense. But all the names which I wanted were taken :(

Now, coming to the main point, I know that maintaining a blog is very difficult, but I am going to try my level best in doing so.
There is so much to write, and I am seriously not able stick to any single topic. I am currently erasing and rewriting this post as I am getting diverted to many other topics which I do not want to write in one go.

oops..and here I say that I cant express myself in writing..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home